- All new patients are requested to fill out the new patient application form as completely as possible. Download New Patient Forms or Download Pediatric New Patient Forms
Day One (Initial visit):
- A one-on-one consultation with the doctor will be done to discuss your health issues and goals and to help determine what may be the cause.
- A comprehensive examination and evaluation including necessary diagnostic tests. Includes tests such as postural evaluation, palpation, orthopedic tests, neurological tests, ranges of motion and body composition.
- The doctor will advise you if additional laboratory tests, computerized nerve testing or x-rays are needed.
- You will be asked to schedule a special follow-up appointment called the “Report of Findings” at which time the cause of your current condition will be discussed.
Day Two (Report of Findings):
- The doctor will do a thorough explanation of your case. Examination and diagnostic test findings will be discussed. The doctor will be giving recommendations and options for starting care.
- Initiate care and start on your path to reaching your optimal level of health and wellness!