Dr. Carolyn Spadafino, D.C., D.I.C.C.P., C.C.W.P.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic (Doctorate)
- Palmer College of Chiropractic (Bachelor of Science)
- Hall High School, Spring Valley IL
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Board Certified Pediatric Chiropractic
- Diplomate in Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics
- Certified Chiropractic Wellness Practitioner
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- ICA Council of Pediatrics
- ICA Council of Wellness Lifestyle Science
Mom-to-Be, Dr Carolyn Spadafino, practiced in Rockford, IL for 5 years before joining West Suburban Wellness. She first fell in love with the chiropractic philosophy at an early age when she learned that the body is a self-healing, self-regulating organism that needs no help-just no interference.
She started receiving chiropractic care as a teenager and quickly noticed how her immune system was stronger, how she was performing better in sports, and how issues with her monthly cycles were resolved. After experiencing the positive impact of chiropractic, she decided to pursue chiropractic as her career to help others experience the fullness of health. Because of the success that she had at a young age and the success with female issues, it became her passion to specialize in women’s and children’s health. In 2015, she received her Diplomate in Clinical Chiropractic Pediatrics (DICCP), a 3 year post-doctoral degree uniquely qualifying her as a pediatric and prenatal specialist. She is also a certified Billings Ovulation Method of Natural Family Planning Instructor.
In her spare time, Dr Spadafino enjoys exercising, cooking Paleo feasts, reading a good book, listening to music and spending time with her husband.